Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Times they are a changin......

Change is something that can be scary, overwhelming and can evoke a great deal of emotion.  I realize now how silly it is that for the past 15 years I have avoided change like the plague especially when it comes to my hair.  My sister said to me recently that I should take a chance and that I can't let my hair define who I am.  It was then that I realized for most of my adult life it has. What did I do next? I took a chance and changed it.  I have to remind myself now "by changing nothing, nothing changes"- Robbinson

I leave you with some before and after phone pics so you can witness my change and maybe it will inspire you or you can think I am crazy:)


Love that smiley girl :)
This is from a few months ago....I'm on the right

 Not the best after pics but you can at least see the change.....

 “Fear, uncertainty and discomfort are your compasses toward growth.”



No comments:

Post a Comment