Sunday, January 6, 2013

Third times a charm!

Time has come and gone again which means I have failed at keeping up this blog! Heck, I only got two posts up this last time and then I quit.  There is something about blogging that is intimidating to me which is silly.  It could be that in my head I think everyone will analyze every word that I write or that it will be completely uninteresting but I have decided I don't care anymore.  So here it goes again...ya know what they say? Third times a charm (I hope)!

For the past two years I have drooled over all the fancy cameras that my friends, family and even random strangers on the street have been using.  Our camera was a simple point and shoot we purchased on clearance at Sears like a million years ago.  So today I officially joined the crazy posse of people who own fancy cameras that they probably don't even know how to use.  We committed  to getting a new, fancy schmancy camera.  After doing research for ages we decided to go with the Nikon d3200

So far I love it and hopefully will take a class in the future so I can learn how to use the damn thing!  Below are a few of the first pics we snapped to use for Macie's 3rd birthday party invitations....a post on the upcoming bash shall appears soon and probably more than once :)



The new shoes Macie picked out when we were shopping this weekend and she is a bit obsessed with them now.  I'm talking sleep in bed, talk about them to the dogs and describing them to "friends" on her purple phone obsessed!
This face is literally the only face she will make in pictures these days....


No comments:

Post a Comment